BeSafe are a brand with safety at the forefront of everything they do, each seat that is added to their range is carefully developed and engineered by their team of experts. Every year, a group of car seats are tested to standards that are above and beyond the British safety standard and at the Spring Edition of the ADAC/Stiftung Warentest, BeSafe had three car seats tested and they received some pretty impressive results!
Meet the BeSafe iZi Kid X2 i-Size…
The BeSafe iZi Kid X2 i-Size is a car seat that can only be used rearward facing and has outstanding safety standards as it adheres to i-Size requirements, but has also passed the Swedish Plus Test; the most stringent safety test there is.
These excellent safety standards were confirmed even further by the ADAC/Stiftung Warentest where the iZi Kid X2 i-Size was tested next to 66 other seats and received the best score of 1.1 in this category. This score reflects an outstanding performance in both frontal and side impacts.
- SIP+ technology that gives extra side impact protection in the event of an impact
- Although the car seat is quite big, this means that in the car your little one is positioned quite highly giving them a great view out of the back and side windows.
- Lots of padding that is also removeable makes this seat comfortable at all ages for your growing toddler.
- The excellent safety scores make this seat a firm favourite amongst our customers.
Meet the BeSafe iZi Modular Concept
Launched back in 2015 the Modular concept was not only new seats, but a whole new concept allowing you to use one base and two car seats from birth to 4 years old. We love the BeSafe Modular and it is a favourite amongst our customers too as a simple and super safe solution.
The iZi Go Modular i-Size (the from birth car seat) received a score of ‘Very Good’ at the ADAC/Stiftung Warentest and it was also the second part of the Modular concept; the iZi Modular i-Size received an excellent safety result of 1.8 which is great considering this seat can be both forward and rearward facing; a feature that can affect test scores as rearward facing is much safer.
It is also worth noting that BeSafe make that exact seat in a ‘rearward facing only’ version and because this seat doesn’t have the option to forward face, it too has passed the Swedish Plus Test. The iZi Modular i-Size has also been awarded ‘highly recommended’ by the Swiss testing organisation TCS.
- The ability to both forward and rearward face with the iZi Modular offers lots of flexibility. We once had a customer in store who loved the rearward facing but unfortunately her little one broke his leg which meant rearward facing was not possible whilst it was healing. The forward facing option was perfect to use until he got better and this wouldn’t have been possible with an RF only seat.
- Due to this being a modular seat, the base and car seat are separate meaning transporting from car to car is easier as the two separate items are more manageable and lightweight.
- We love the overall look of the Modular system, the mélange colour ways are beautiful and the overall look is sleek and simple.
Until May 31st we are offering £100 Off for all BeSafe iZi Modular seats when bought together with an isofix base! Shop here