If you’re looking for everything in one jazzy travel system, then the Cosatto Giggle 2 could be the one for you and as the most iconic model in the Cosatto range, this product has been cleverly engineered and perfected to within an inch of its life.
The Giggle 2 has won multiple awards for its fabulous design so you know you’re in safe hands and the super fun prints are sure to turn heads. As well as looking all kinds of wonderful, the Cosatto Giggle is functional, practical and a good all-rounder, so today we want to go through our 5 favourite things about this travel system.
- There is no doubt that the Giggle is a showstopper and from the standout fabrics to the unique three-wheel design, the Giggle travel system is definitely one of a kind. With 9 different fabrics to choose from you will be sure to find the one that is perfect for you and your little traveler.
- The three-wheel frame of the Giggle makes this stroller super maneuverable and when you’re ready to get into the car, the fold is quick and easy. The pushchair is super flat and even fits in the boot of a Fiat 500 (!!) so you will have lots of space for all of your essentials.
- Unlike some travel systems, the Giggle comes with everything you need! Carrycot? Check! Pushchair? Check! Changing bag? Check! Footmuff? Check! And for a limited time, we are also giving a free of charge car seat with all Giggle strollers too!!
- At just 6.5kg the Giggle is light as a feather which is perfect for pushing with a toddler and the lockable swivel wheel can tackle any terrain for city and country strolling
- Whether your toddler wants to bond or explore the world, the reversible seat unit can easily be switched to match their mood and the recline is great for afternoon snoozing.
So there you have our 5 favourite things about the fabulous Cosatto Giggle 2 and until the end of May you can shop this travel system and receive a completely free of charge car seat!!